Is there some sort of male law that makes heterosexual adult males incapable of the following?
- Replacing the roll of toilet paper
- Handing over one plastic-wrapped and therefore invisible ultra-thin maxi pad when a woman has declared an emergency
- Replacing the roll of paper towels
- Remembering that the paper towels are kept in the front closet, and have been for five years
- Picking up the hand towel in the bathroom after throwing it on the floor
- Throwing out the empty box after consuming the last granola bar, cracker, cookie, or other high-carb treat
- Drinking from a glass instead of the container when no one is watching
I'd really like to know, so I can go appeal to the judge. Or better yet, become the judge.